Holiday Returns: Orders placed between November 1st and December 31st are eligible for return by January 31st of the following year.
We want you to love your Huckberry experience, so we offer free returns on most* orders sent to U.S. addresses (excluding final sale items). We also accept returns of packages delivered to international addresses; international customers outside the U.S. are responsible for return postage. See here for further instructions.
Returned items must be:
- In brand new, unworn condition
- Item(s) must not have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged or they will not qualify
- Item(s) must include original packaging and tags
*While most items are eligible for return, some items are Final Sale and are clearly marked on their specific product pages, in your shopping cart, during checkout, and in order confirmation emails. Final Sale items are never eligible for return or exchanges. If you are questioning whether or not your item is Final Sale, please check out this article for more information.
Some items are not returnable to Huckberry but are returnable to the original vendor (mattresses, chairs, etc). Those items will be clearly marked as “Returnable to Vendor” on their specific product pages, in your shopping cart, during checkout, and in order confirmation emails. Quiet Kat e-bikes are eligible for return within 30-days and with less than 10-miles ridden. Please reach out to our support team to get those returns started: email@example.com
- Footwear must be returned exactly the way it was shipped to you: completely clean and unworn with the shoes in their original, undamaged shoe box. We recommend trying shoes on in the house first to ensure they fit before venturing outside. If we sent your shoebox within a larger box, please send the shoe box inside of that larger box to preserve the shoe box. Any footwear returns that do not include the original undamaged shoebox will not be accepted.
- Certain product categories are ineligible for return, including (but not limited to) face masks and coverings, underwear, grooming products, food/drink items, and items marked on their product pages as final sale.
- Refunds do not include any shipping costs paid on your original order, if applicable.